Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Seattle Actress

Seattle Actress

Hello, I'm Gina Wilhelm, Seattle Actress!

Right now I'm in tech rehearsals for my new puppet show, "Merry Chris Mouse," which opens on Wednesday. Public shows start this weekend, and run every weekend until Christmas throughout Seattle and Bellevue. This sweet show features skilled tabletop puppetry and a song that would later by sung by The Lovemongers (the group made of Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart, Sue Ennis, and Frank Cox)!

While performing that, I'm also in the final rehearsals for "Brother Coyote and Sister Fox," another puppet show, which we will be touring to the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta, Georgia, in January. This will be my third trip to the Center, and my fourth tour with Thistle Theatre. I'm very excited!

In my spare time, I continue to study tap dance and voice as well as work on various side projects. I even have a murder mystery dinner coming up in a couple of weeks!

Stay tuned to this site to find out more about "Merry Chris Mouse" tickets and get more updates on my projects!

Gina Wilhelm Actress

No comments: