Friday, March 3, 2017

Gina Wilhelm Actress

Gina Wilhelm Actress

Hi, my name is Gina Wilhelm. I started acting when I was 5 years old, and I work on stage, musical theatre, film, and television.

I do voice overs and radio.

(I had my own radio show when I was 12 years old, and it was detailed in the National Geographic World magazine).

I am new to blogging, but you can find me on Facebook, and my voice page is here, and my acting page is here. Here is my resume.

I love acting because it makes me feel like I'm going somewhere and my life has meaning. I enjoy the energy that comes from being in front of an audience. I love the opportunity to portray characters very different from myself, because it is exciting. It's fun!

I am glad you found me. I hope you will hire me or come see one of my shows. Thank you very much!

Gina Wilhelm Actress

Gina Wilhelm Actress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Kid In The Front Row said...

Keep us informed of your progress this year :D